1. Is Trading full time job?
No, I trade no more than 15-20 minutes a day. Its NOT a job.
2. What type of trader/investor are you?
I have certain rules that I follow, but a lot of what I do is very simple. My trading system tells me whether we should buy something or sell something. The other thing is I use the same rules for everything and that really makes easy. so whether we looking at stocks, commodities, bonds or currencies we can use the same rule.
Please note: I am not a day trader or intraday trader. I am more of a medium term to long term trader.
3. Is making money from trading easy?
It’s simple, but it’s not easy. It is simple to understand and learn how to do but it is not easy. This is because your emotions get involved (80% is mind and 20% is mechanics). More on this are explained in my trading course.
4. Can I buy stocks based on your tips and recommendations?
You can make the trades I give, they are for you to look at and decide if they fit in with your risk/reward. My aim here is not just to give you recommendations or trading tips, I also want you to be able to find your own opportunities especially using the same strategies that I explained in my trading course.
5. What online broker or bookmakers do you use?
I deal with,
- IG Groups (owners of http://www.ig.com/ ) and
- Charles Schwab (owners of http://www.optionsxpress.com/)
For more check this : Financial bookmakers Accounts
6. I am from non-investing background, why the gold price is going down and how to make money ?
You don’t need to understand why something is going down or up. All you need to know is when to get-in and get-out of the trade. In my trading course you will know exactly how to make money from the market going down and market going up. You will also know when to cut and run before the reality hits the public.
7. How do you scan for stocks?
I use sharescope program for scanning stocks. I use sharescope gold and you can watch my youTube videos on how to use sharescope https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJtH1QOMzbg8-zVqzuqEmrHtQTWelzxvz
You also can get free software/tools from my Resources page.
8. How much money do I need to start trading?
You must have at least £5,000 to trade.
P.S: More Q&A will be added in the coming days. Meanwhile, if you have any questions or doubts about financial stock market trading then please contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org